MN NIGP is here to help you navigate through this challenging time. Below is a compiled list of resources related to COVID-19.
For specific sourcing questions or possible vendors please reach utilize the forum on the NIGP website.
NASPO click here
NIGP Covid-19 updates & resources click here
Sourcewell catalog of resources click here
State of MN Resources: http://www.mmd.admin.state.mn.us/ will soon have a link on main page with all information related to COVID-19 contract resources including the ones below.
- Disinfectants and COVID-19 – Contract Release C-252(5) If you're looking for disinfectants to kill SARS-CoV-2 (the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19), please refer to the EPA website to identify products effective against the novel coronavirus. While quaternary ammonium and sodium hypochlorite containing products are not offered on MN State Contract Release C-252(5) – Cleaning Products and Agents, hydrogen peroxide-based products are offered. Please contact contract vendors to determine which products will meet your needs. In the event effective products are in short supply, please review the “State Agency Contract Use” instructions for further guidance.
- Full Service Environmental Emergency Response and COVID-19 - Contract Release H-63(5) This Contract is available to all State agencies and CPV members for emergency cleaning and disinfecting services, per the CDC’s recommendations. State agencies and CPV members responding to a declared emergency should contact the Contract Vendor to develop a work plan and cost proposal. For information about these contracts, please review the Contract Release which has been posted on the OSP website. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact the Contract Administrator, Mary Nelson, at [email protected] or 651.201.2439.
- Hand Sanitizers: The CDC recommends sanitizers with an alcohol concentration between 60-95% to effectively kill germs.
- Surface Cleaners: The CDC recommends use of an EPA-registered disinfectant Follow the instructions on the label to ensure safe and effective use of the product.
- N95 masks: watch for counterfit masks!
Please watch for an upcoming calendar notification for the May 21st Chapter meeting. This will be our first fully virtual meeting and the agenda is being altered to better serve chapter members during this challenging time.
Managing your end users and supplies - Virtual NIGP Course - June 10
Pathways On-Demand Courses